EN" "http://www Devilled Cardinal Eggs: Podcast Coming Soon

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Podcast Coming Soon

I had a moment of clarity today. I'm not sure if it was my near death experience choking on a crispy chicken twister wrap from KFC while listening to Jim Rome rant about his manual buzzer or if it's my lower-mid-life crisis at age 21 that is prompting me to create the soon to be published podcast. I know for a fact that there are millions of fans waiting to hear what I have to say about America's most beloved football team, the Arizona Cardinals. And to top it off, I'll even throw in a bit of news about the Sun Devil football team as well. I mean come on, who in their right minds do not love these teams? Please check back soon for some blow your mind awesomeness.

*Subscribe to the DCE Podcast via iTunes*

posted by Vincent Ambrosio at 4:34 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home